"Never Say Die" . . . Living with Lung Cancer

A chronicle of my journey with lung cancer. I'll share what I feel and learn along the way ~ hoping it will help my fellow travelers make their way down this rocky road that no one wants to take.

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

An Update Regarding Linda

This is Jennie, Linda's daughter.

Linda is in the final stage of her battle and I wanted to let you, her friends, know. She ended chemotherapy in January and entered the Hospice program. Since then, she has fought in her way but, barring some sort of miracle, this battle is soon finished.

Some of you have spoken to her on the phone and others I have no phone number or contact information for, so please comment here or send your information to jcelacks@gmail.com if you could. I would greatly appreciate it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home