"Never Say Die" . . . Living with Lung Cancer

A chronicle of my journey with lung cancer. I'll share what I feel and learn along the way ~ hoping it will help my fellow travelers make their way down this rocky road that no one wants to take.

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Just for Fleecie . . .


My daughter-in-law, Fleecie, aka Felicia, was born and bred in San Diego. And while she has seen snow in the mountains, she has never really experienced the snow falling.

In January, she and my 3 year-old granddaughter, Jordan, will be coming to visit. Her greatest wish is that it snow while she's here so she can finally feel it falling on her.

This is how our backyard looked a couple of weeks ago and this is what I hope Fleecie will experience during her visit. What fun it will be to watch her and Jordan out playing in mounds of that white stuff. Fleecie thinks she'll frolic like a child in the snow but I have a feeling she'll be more than ready for a cup of hot chocolate when she comes inside. (This is a woman who wears flannel pj's during the mild winters in Southern California!)

So, Fleecie, we'll do our best to have a snowstorm during your visit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home